Monday, June 12, 2006

My class(06A201) and our chinese class(06A302) combined strength to plan and initiate a CIPprogramme which is to bring kids to sentosa for a day of fun by taking part in our version of the "amazing race" . This is pretty much similar to MJC's orientation programme.

Friday(9/6)
Went to school to practice the mass dances and a final briefing before the real thing on sat.The whole meeting lasted for 3 hours. But it's kinda a waste of time for me because I won't be doing the mass dance as I knew I would be leaving early on sat then.

Saturday(10/6)
Anyway sat was alright. I was a game I/C with Sabrina for station 4. The game that we came up with was passing the rubber band with a short stick of spaghetti. I won't say it's a fun game but the thing is Sabrina and I didn't really have much communication about this. I feel that we don't really complement one another. Haiz... Left Sentosa at 3pm, reached home at 4.30pm, left home at 5.25pm, reached church at 5.30pm, waited for Joel, Rachel & wilbur till 5.50pm, left church for dinner and came back at 6.35 for MS. So as you can see....my day was pretty packed.

Sunday(11/6)
Saw my kids!Haha..missed church last sun and I'm soo glad to be back yesterday! There was no cellgroup(no lessons rather). Instead Joel and I brought them to central for lunch at Long John Silvers. It was something different for a change. Yesterday was their first fellowship sunday. Haha...yesterday was also salvation sunday but not many people including myself brought unsaved friends and loved ones. Joel brought 2 of his CCA mates though. Haha..the drama "I promise" was good, directed by Dalphine. Well done gal! Haha! I love the CHOIR! Again, I'm glad to be back. Li Jia will be leading this sun. 7 songs in total including the new song we sang yesterday "Worship you forever". This sunday is gonna be another great day...

No comments: