Thursday, June 08, 2006
Have been staying at home for thepast 3 days. The only time I went out was yesterday? To buy writting pad and glue stick from the provision shop, which was about 10 mins only? Haha! So ya..my life has been pretty sian ever since I came back from camp. Didn't do much work on tues because I couldn't adjust yet. Did more work on wed and today. Well..I must say that even though O spent 3 whole days at home, the amount of work that I covered is relatively little. I'm suppose to cover 9 lectures in 3 days but I only covered 5? Too slow!! I need to hurry! why? Cause' I still have econs & math to revise for. Chinese and lit(don't need much time to revise). Another reason I have to hurry is because I have only 11 days left to study including sundays. And you know...my sundays are practically taken up by church activities. So...taking away 3 days(3 more sundays for this month), I have only 8 days left to study! Is it enough? NO! I'm so dead... =(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment