Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Today is the 2nd day of the actual orientation for Mon is just the introduction of college life. I totally love yesterday because we learnt the mass dances! Livin' la vida loca by ricky martin, Accidentally in love(couple dance) and Mumbo Number 5. I love the couple dance as the moves are fun and unique and the song is great! I believe that the choice of song really matters a lot. If the song is nice and most people are alright with it..the more succesful the dance will be. Today is kinda boring. Had CSI and ice-breakers. I like the ice-breakers because I got to dance with this gorgeous looking guy. HAHA! He's J2 I think. But it was only for a short while because we had to change partners after each short verse of the song ends. Ya..too bad for me. Haha! Hmm....then we danced Mumbo Number 5 today and I realised that I can finally dance it whole making little mistakes(the dance is really much simpler to learn and follow). I can't wait for friday(end of orientation with a BAMP: campfire). Tomorrow we'll be going to sentosa first thing in the morning(imagine what time I have to wake up to reach the bus terminal by 7am?). Oh well I expect lots of fun and enjoyment! We'll be dancing the mass dance also! Yay! O yes I'm in ALHENA(red)! Made new friends on the first two days when we were in our temporary groups(I was in D6; Sargus;blue). Chai Jun, Yee Chuan(debbie), Hui Ting. Never really talk to Hui Ting already thought. As for Alhena, I'm in group 3 where I made new friends as well. They are Geraldine(whom I am the cloest to now. She's also a fellow sister-in-christ who's attending CHC), Zu Kai, Siying and one more whom I cannot recall her name. These are the few I hang out with and talk to most of the time. However...these people may not necessarily be my classmates. Ah..have to go through so many friends making process. Thinkwe'll all know everybody in that case. Haha..then again, guess not.

No comments: