Thursday, March 09, 2006
Sentosa today is really 'hiong'! OMG! I'm like the weakling of the group. Always the last and look like I'm dying(which I am..inside out!) to the OGL that she would constantly as me whether I was alright, offered to take my bag for me, pushing me forward and encouraging me. Wah I tell you I'm uaually not like that one okay! Haha..don't know why I just don't feel the same for MJ. I mean..ya..I heard that MJ is moving up the 'ladder' very quickly and that's great! I trust MJ can help me achieve my desired grades. So..we sorta combed sentosa. SUPER tiring! Spent quite a lot on drinks too! Why? I forgot my "source of life"; WATER BOTTLE. How forgetful can I be? Luckily Geraldine was kind enough to share with me and I feel so bad about it. I like Geraldine! I can click with her totally lah! And we share the same likings too! Both of us kike pastal colours, beef bolognese(pastamania) and have not eaten at subway before. Haha..I know..the last similarity seem absurd to you right? Yup I admit. Haha..Besides that both of us understand what the other party is trying to say. Wow! I thank God for dear Geraldine. I invited her to SNOW(Speedlight Night Of Worship) and she agreed. We then invited Raye to come along and she also agreed(free-thinker). YAY! SCORE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment