Monday, December 26, 2005

Haha..what a christmas I had yesterday! Went out early to get chocolates for the kids. Joel and I bought M&Ms(their fav apparently), snickers and time-outs. We then called them out to the room to brief them about the programme. They were to put up a short performance for their teachers. They sang "We wish you a merry christmas" and said a dedication. BUT they were all TOO SOFT that nothing could be heard. Haha..how I wish I made them shout together instead and then do a cheer for their teachers. Oh well..it's over. After that Joel, Kenny and myself sat down to discuss about how we are goingto spilt them into 4 groups. Well Kenny just sat there and listen. Haha..yup it's done. The group is kinda BIG you know. Just 9am and 11am we have already 21 in each group. There's still the 3pm kids! Oh man! Haha..Bobby Michael can really sing! Really enjoyed the service yesterday. Gave out most of my christmas cards. Went out with my cg gals to orchard after service. Took lots of pictures! The christmas decorations were beautiful especially with close friends around you.

No comments: