Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Had a great family time yesterday! Haha..almost great. Went to the doctor in the morning, waited for 2 hours! And the doctor merely see me for like 2 minutes?! Haha..after that we went to IKEA for luncch. Yummy!!! I love IKEA for their food and furniture. The feeling is just so nice to walk around looking at furnitures and dreaming of a perfect home with all those nice furnitures. My sister and I love white furnitures. There is a bedroom that is all white. Soo beautiful! And there was this sofa that is very comfortable but it's kinda expensive. After walking around for a while we went to Holland Village. I meant to go to my cousin's house to take my medication that I left there some time ago and leave but instead we walked around first. Luckily I did! I saw the most beautiful thing! A totally black guitar! I was excited so we went in and I tried playing it. Wow..the sound is crisp and loud. I don't have to use a lot of force to play it loud. Guess what? It's only $229! Compare the prices all around you can hardly get another black guitar that is this cheap! I mean sure $229 is quite a sum but for a BLACK MAESTRA GUITAR, it's cheap already. What more I'm given a guitar bag for free(usually cosy $25). I bought a guitar strap also($12,9). So in total I spent $241.90 yesterday. Haha..I'll just treat this as an early CNY expenditure. At night, my dad,mum, sister and me went to Blue Lagoon for dinner. The ambience is nice. There were purple curtains separating each table, a lamp on each table and a cushion for each table. What a nice day I had yesterday!



There! My new guitar! Ooo..at the corner is my dog(a part of it at least) haha!




A close up..keke


No comments: