Sunday, October 02, 2005
Post-prelims
Got back all my results. I improved! That's most important. My L1R5 improved by half of my previous score. Half! Haha...yup. Kinda sad that my physics got a B4 though. Why? I failed my practical and I got less than 30 for my MCQ. What the heck?! Nevermind at least my other subjects are quite ok. I have another 1 month or so to prepare. Very scared and worried right now. My greatest fear is that my real L1R5 will not be as good as my prelims. Then people will say that probably my prelims are easy. But I don't want people to say that! I don't want to believe it myself either! As much as I hate my school I do wish that people will not despise us. Not everyone is all heck care about studying in my school you know! I know I'm not and a lot of others also!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment