Ooo I'm soo happy and satisfied today. Never been feeling better! And you know why? Cuz I finally stepped out of my comfort zone to take a step forward, to let myself be seen again(literally). I mean I have been so caught up my studies that I failed to realise that I should be giving more time to God on sundays. For the past 3 weeks I have only been attending main service, cellgroup, then that's it for the day. Today, I went to speedlight. Yar..the service ended early as today is anoiting sunday. Missed the first part of p&w but still had a great one anyway. After speedlight, we had lunch TOGETHER as a cg(almost). That, I have been missing out for 3 weeks! Friends and fellowship is really important too. Went back to ministry today. So did Claudia and Collin. Haha...there were new faces in the choir...that means....I'M NO LONGER the "freshman" in choir so to speak. Haha..learnt 2 NEW songs today. Nice! This coming sunday's P&W is gonna be great! Not only are the songs nice and ministering, the choir is gonna be so full unlike today's. Informal wear next sun! YEA! Oh how I love church and GOD! He has filled me yet again and I'm thankful for now I'm found and by God's grace and mercy I shall go about doing what He wants me to...
36 days to O LEVELS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment