Sunday, September 11, 2005
Almost the end of the Hols!
It's almost the end of the Holidays!! OMG! How time really flies! Sounds cliche was nevertheless true! How I wish I have another week, another month for the matter! I want to be really really prepared for my prelims, going through at least 2 times of the syllabus for every subject. Ambitous? Some may think so but I feel there are more ambitious people out there. So far I proud to say that I'm done twice for Chemistry and almost twice done for E math. Though there are still a few subjects left hanging, near to completion but left hanging--A math, social studies, geo, chinese. Then there are subjects that I've only started like two days ago?! Physics lar! Sian, started in June actually but left hanging for too long a time and now I have to go through the whole ten-yr series AGAIN! I'm so pissed for not planning my time properly and not sticking to it for the matter. I really want to do well for prelims to be able to get into either Tampines of Meridian JC for the first 3 months. Ar least by then my place in that JC is in a way secured. Haiz..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment