Thursday, September 01, 2005

Teacher's day

Today is Teachers' Day! No lessons for the whole day! WOOHOO! Haha..okiez..the day started off with a chemistry test(whole book). My teacher gave us a choice of taking the test yesterday or today(it has been planned that yesterday should be the date of the test since the beginning of the month though). We chose today. Like duh..more time to study. Anyway she meant for us to take the whole paper but there wasn't much time so we had a MCQ test instead. The paper was last year's O levels paper. I realised I've got 5 wrong! Out of 5, 2 is careless mistake! So angry and sad. I must aim to score full marks in paper 1! After the test, we "PART-IED"! Yeah! JUNK FOODIES! MUSICAL CHAIRS! (I was eliminated on the first round, sad! Haha) Our class gave our two beloved form and co-form teachers a round cake each from Polar cake shop which they ate on the spot. Didn't had the time to buy of make anything for my wonderful and dedicated teachers but I promised to myself that I will give them something on the day I get back my results next year to thank them no matter what the results are for they've put in soo much effort! Yup. Oh the performance in the hall was good except for the emcees. One of them in particular. She was also the emcee for National Day. On national day, she laughed on stage for duno what reason and today, she just walked across the stage to pass the mike! That's one BIG mistake an emcee can make! OMG! So unprofessional, the other one was good though. I feel that she will have more public speaking opportunities. Who knows she might become the next president of the student council. Afterall she was a head prefect in her primary school, she can speak well and she has leadership experience. I mean if you have the leadership capabilities and you can speak WELL, you'll definately get the job already. Though I must stress that speaking well is jusy a secondary factor but it's an important factor. Yes, back to the performance. GREAT! From the break dance, malay dance, solo singing(not my fav) to the group singing by the sec 1s. OoOO the lead singer is soo cute! All the girls in my class can agree with me. Young and cute! Oh I can imagine how handsome he'll be when he matures. Too bad, I'm 3 years older than him! Haha... I'm in a happy happy mood...

No comments: