"In christ alone, I lay my trust
To find my glory in the power of the cross
In every victory let it be said of me
My source of strength, my source of hope
Is Christ alone"
I love this song! So sweet and meaningful. Yup yup. Oh I was surprised by Shu Hua for she manage to convince her parents to let her come today. But I wasn't really surprised la! =P Cuz she called me to ask me where cg will be held. Kinda obvious already right? Haha...Then Bella and Shu Hua really surprised me with their creative gifts. Serena stands for Sunflower. Chen stands for card. Si stands for Star earing. Lastly Hua stands for Heart shape brownie.
Serena Chen Si Hua that's my name. Haha..so nice of them! Oh and not forgetting what my cg's birthday coordinators got for me. They gave me this bottle that's filled with coloured rocks, pink plant and a scroll which says "Happy birthday. May God bless you." Cute! Thanks you guys! Phina, thank you for your card!
Today's lesson during cg is different, Alvin is trying to get us to be involved more in cg which is a good change. Though I'm still now kinda used to it but who say's a change is easy to adapt? Yup, as for speedlight today, I can say I enjoy myself especially during the praise songs. Shelter house and Always praising your name. For next weeek, the P&W is also as nice. We havefour praise songs which require lots of swaying. So tiring la! But it's gonnabe great. Ah...it's a good thing that Mon, Wed, Thurs and Fri is a school holiday for me that gives me a total of 5 whole days to study for my chinese including sat, excluding today, tues and next sun. Guess I will be taking break next sun.
8 more days to Chinese O levels!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment