Today is my school's 7th cross country race in Bedok reservior. Today is my second time contesting in the race though I should have ran four times in my years in Junyuan right? Haha...I didn't take part when I was insec 2 and sec 3 because I'm involed in drinks selling(prefect's duty). I would rather not take part! One round is like 4. something km! Yar..this year I had no duty cuz I've already step down though not officially cuz the investiture is not held yet. Why? I don't know, the investiture has been postponed and now, it's already the end of May, holidays in june...so I presume the investiture will be held in July which has never happened before. This is the lastest hand-over ever. These investiture are usually help in March of lastest April. I pity the new new council as they have to wait so long to have the badge and officially proclaim themselves as student counsellors. Right, about the cross-country, I ran!! Haha...39th position though, no medal cuz award is only for top 35. I should have sprint! Haiz...so tired and my back hurts. Took 4 hours of nap just noe, couldn't really concentrate on my chinese anymore. Yup I'm half-way through my revision. Hoping I can finish by next week.
9 moredays to Chinese O level
No comments:
Post a Comment