I had an early start today. Was awoken by my bladder, the cold air around me(my sister pulled the blanket away from me! humph!), my sister's hp alarm! Irritating! My gosh, here I am trying to sleep as I slept at 12 plus in the morning and I'm forced to awake at 7am. Haiz...another day gone. My greatest regret for the day is not having enough time to catch up on my sleep. Have been busy my whole sat doing chinese hwk and AM revision. Well at least it's a productive day yesterday. Right back to today. Well went to cg as usual, then speedlight. Yup today's my second time serving for speedlight. I still feel a bit uneasy worshiping the Lord on stage but I think I'll get used to it soon. Next sun's is Douglas set. Nice songs! There's Now that you're near, Take all of me, Shout to the Lord, 2 new songs and...no more yup that's all. Hmm...oh ya those 2 songs ar...very high pitch, so straining for my voice. Haiz..I have so much work to do!! Am hwk(by wed) & revision, chem test(tues) and chinese test(wed) to study for. Not excluding revision for mid year and chinese O Level that I've not even study. My gosh I'm so pressed for time man..
Counting down my days to being free from commitments, conflicts and daggering eyes....
No comments:
Post a Comment