Argh my throat hurts so much. I should not have slept in an air conditioned room last night. Haiz..it was getting better last night but now...back to original state. Yesterday was the worst day ever. Had fever when I woke up plus sore throat. Luckily I do not have flu or else it would have been the flu virus which includes all three. But two is also worst enough. My temperature increased gradually from 37.2 to 38. Haiz and it seems that my temperature increased with sleep. The more I sleep the worst it gets. So after realizing this I got up and force myself to be awake. Cuz I had taken 2 panadol earlier on. I only had 2 meals yesterday, poor stomach. One during 11am and the other 9pm. I din eat lunch ok! Soo hungry by the time its 7pm liddat. The reason why I skipped lunch is because I'm too sick to buy it myself and that I have no appetite as well. Wah and dinner was late manz! Had to travel all the way to this maritus hotel(spell wrongly I tink) to eat. My aunt's treat as yesterday was my Mum's and cousin, Barry's birthday. Yup, the food ar wasn't really nice. Not only that I vomitted on the way home. I did not get to study too. I mean I meant to study yesterday cuz I have like the whole day. Sat is the best time to catch up. But instead I spent most of my day sleeping!! Argh!All in all yesterday was the WORST DAY EVER!
No comments:
Post a Comment