Saturday, December 11, 2004

Good news

Yes! I'm finally home. I had a long day today. Had choir practice from 7.30 pm till 10.10pm. My throat hurts badly. I think I’m going to lose my voice soon. We managed to finish God Will Make A Way and the medley for Come, Jesus Celebrate. Haiz but I’m not sure of my parts. It’s really tricky and also much harder then last week’s songs. Hmm seems like it’s going to rain. I saw lightning flashed across the sky a few times on my way home and I was like praying that it wun rain on me and that I can get home safe and sound. Phew luckily God was on my side. Haha until now still not yet rain. Yup, I spent my day at Grace house. I went over during lunch time and today’s lunch was macaroni soup! My favourite! Betty’s cooking is SUPERB ok! She knows how to cook most of the Chinese cuisine already. Like kway chap, mee hoon kuay, beef noodles, desert soups, curry chicken, ang ku kuay, etc. A truly good chef she is. Yupx! She’s the best!! My BESTEST OF MY BESTEST friend! Ok besides eating, I had done some homework, math. I think I will be ending math revision soon, cuz there are still other subjects that I have NOT touch. Sad…but, there’s something that will cheer me up BETTY IS NOT LEAVING ANYMORE!! She will just be going back to Philippines for a month to get married and settle down with her husband then she will be back here in Singapore for another 2 years. I was elated when I heard it from her. So words could describe the intense happiness I have in me though you may not see it. At least I have another 2 years with her and by then I would be mature enough to handle my emotions when she has to leave. But for now, I will treasure every moment with her. I love her.

No comments: