Guess what people?! I've got a new dog! Well...not exactly new. We bought it from another owner at a price of $250. It's cheap right? But one thing about this dog is that he is very hyper. Likes to run about in circles. Don't ask me why. Haha...then it's eyes a bit pa jiao. But other than that he's one adorable dog with a very nice coat. It's mostly white with a little brown here and there. How we come across it? My sister was surfing the net lately, looking for dogs and stuff. I can tell that she's really serious about it considering that we spent about $9 each on taxi fare yesterday to go to a pet farm to view dogs. Haha..and today..we have one! It all happened to fast. I don't know whether to be happy, excited or shock. Hmm...I feel alright with this dog ;a I guess..it's just that I do not have like a very very keen attraction to dogs. Just like to play with them and stroke them for a while only. But having a dog is a long time commitment right? Well I must make sure that I maintain an affection for this dog. Haha...wish me luck! And yes I watched kung fu hustle for free with my friend today. Her mum had a pair of free tickets to any show so we chose kung fu hustle. It's a funny and exaggerating show. I recommend you guys to watch it.
No comments:
Post a Comment