Saturday, January 01, 2005

Last day of the year

Haiz..today is the last day of the year. I woke up at around 10 plus only to find that it's only me and Grace still sleeping. Jonathan got up early but went back to lie on the bed after eating his breakfast. Haha...luckily we got up in time to watch the last episode of MVP valentine. I like the ending! Gao Xing and Barbie got together, Xiaoxi and Chen Feng got together. Hahaz..Hmm..then basically we spent our day doing homework and ya just chilling out. Really had fun spending the last day with them cuz like I said earlier I can only visit them during the holidays. Moreover next yr I wld be quite busy...don't think I wld have the time to visit them during the March, June, Sep and Nov holidays. So sad..wld miss all of them! I ate dinner with their family at the coffeeshop downstairs, zi cha. Nice dishes. Very filling. After dinner I decided to come back home to accompany my lonely sister though Grace, Jonathan and I had planned to have countdown together and play monopoly. I thought to myself "who wld like to spent the new year alone?" So yup I went back feeling quite emotional. My sister too when she saw me. Hahaz..so yup we watched tv and play with the dog and before we know it it's the new yr. I hope the new yr wld be a new beginning for me.

No comments: