Tuesday, October 06, 2009
Ever since I caught Twilight the movie last saturday, images of the movie, the actors (Robert pattinson!!!) and actresses keep flashing in my mind and I find it hard to resist going onto youtube and search engines to find out more about the show and the book series. My sister was excited when I mentioned the movie to her (although she's not as crazy as I am). I have a strong desire to want to read the books but all the copies of Twilight (1st book) and New Moon (2nd book) in the libraries near me like Bedok library and Tampines Library are out when I checked last night. I comforted myself by placing a reservation for the second book since I already know the story of the first book from the movie (the assumption is that the movie was a close adaptation). To my surprise, my sister presented me with the 1st book last night! In my excitement I finished the book by this morning. I can't help feeling the urge to want to read more but I know I have to resist because my work is at stake! One quiz and one mid term next week and this break week should really be used wisely to clear up any back-log work or even work ahead. Ahh the power of temptation really. SHOO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment