Thursday, September 03, 2009

Can rules be bent just because you want to bend it?

What an irony that you all failed to reply to my email in days and when my email was lost in the system today, one of YOU questioned my commitment to the "reply emails within 12 hours" rule.

For your information, I did reply and I didn't break the rule, you guys did and nothing was said.
WHY because it's the three of you! Nothing was said because I didn't say anything.

Why are YOU(yes you, the one who made me looked bad; as if I was irresponsible) so bitchy!

My handphone number is there at the bottom of the email I sent days ago (which you all didn't acknowledge! I spent time to summarise what was said by the prof regarding the proj in class, details that we have discussed in the long chains of emails of which YOU contributed most. I call this SPAMMING).

If the group needs to know my schedule urgently, can't anyone just message me?! Especially YOU.

I didn't bring my laptop out today and the 12th hour went by at 12pm, I only got home in the evening and I thought my email got through only to find out that YOU accused me of not replying

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: