Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I have a habit of keeping movie stubs and it amazes me how many movies I have actually watched with shane in just a year!

1. 09 July 2008: Penelope
2. 04 Aug 2008: The dark knight
3. 12 Aug 2008: Journey to the center of the Earth
4. 19 Aug 2008: Meet Dave
5. 02 Sept 2008: Wall. E
5. 12 Sept 2008: Babylon A.D
6. 16 Sept 2008: Mama mia! The movie
7. 20 Oct 2008: Max Payne
8. 28 Oct 2008: High School Musical 3
9. 11 Nov 2008: Quantum of solace
10. 05 Dec 2008: Bolt
11. 29 Dec 2008: Bedtime stories
12. 20 Dec 2008: Yes man
13. 09 Jan 2009: Transporter 3
14 29 Jan 2009: Inkheart
15. 23 Feb 2009: The Pink Panther 2
16. 19 Feb 2009: K-20
17. 26 Feb 2009: Marley & me
18. 08 Mar 2009: Watchmen
19. 19 April 2009: Fast and furious
20. 25 April 2009: 17 again
21. 30 April 2009: X-men Origins, wolverine
22. 22 May 2009: Night at the museum 2
23. 28 May 2009: Monsters vs Aliens
24. 12 June 2009: Ghosts of girlfriends past
25. 25 June 2009: Transformers 2
26. 09 July 2009: Duplicity
27. 16 July 2009: Harry Potter and the half blood prince
28. 06 Aug 2009: G.I.JOE *highly recommended (while it's still showing)
29. 07 Aug 2009: UP! *highly recommended (while it's still showing)

It should have been 30, but one stub went missing(and I can't remember when we watched The Mummy) and ever since then I'm the one who's keeping the tickets before the movie. Love movies! From the whole list, we didn't really enjoy Journey to the center of the earth and harry potter. As for me, I didn't enjoy Max payne and watchmen much. =p The rest were entertaining and great! You may want watch them if you have not. Can't wait to watch Coraline! Am thankful we have time to watch movies during the semester!

No comments: