Google is my best friend. (my homepage is google!)
Entry: John chapter 2, bible, wedding
I know I have to be wary about what I read online, especially about the Word but what I came across were what my BS covered and even more. Something that struck me were these statement that the author made:
1)"He will act in His own way. He will not come to our beck and call in the way we might expect. He will act for His own reasons. He will act in His own time".
In John 2:5 "Do whatever he tells you". We ought to behave the same as the servants and allow ourselves to act in accordance to what the Lord tells us to do.
2)"As you build a personal history of God’s work in your life, shouldn’t that increase your trust and confidence in Him?"
In John 2:11 "He thus revealed his glory, and his disciples put their faith in him"
It has been some time since I felt that the Word sprang at me and I'm thankful that I'm still alive.
No comments:
Post a Comment