I said I would watch the previous cycles and I did. Haha the show has definately come a long way since the first cycle (which I deliberately not catch because it was painful to watch); from the awkward camera shots of the scene, bad lightings, bad transition from scene to scene to the brightly lighted homes of the models and nice little labels at the bottom left corner of the screen telling viewers the name of the model/place, etc. Real cool to see these improvements and the talents that were being discovered. I have my favourites across the cycles and they by no means are necessarily winners or first runner-ups.
Cycle 2
This is the first cycle I watched since I decided to watch from the beginning and I'm impressed with the judges' decision for final 4. They were the best of the bunch!
This is the first cycle I watched since I decided to watch from the beginning and I'm impressed with the judges' decision for final 4. They were the best of the bunch!
Cycle 3
Ah..This to me was a weaker cycle compared to the previous one. I wasn't particularly excited when it came to the crowning of the winner but this cycle marks the first black model to win the cycle.
Cycle 4
Ooo I love this 2 gals so much! But I thought Kahlen should have won for being the most consistent but I guess the judges were looking for edgyness which Naimi has.
Cycle 5
Okay I am not a fan of Nicole but she really takes great pictures! Very editorial!
Nicole (winner)
Nic (1st runner-up)
Cycle 6
Ah a disappointing cycle for me. Except Mollie Sue, I remember no one. Though she was the fifth to be eliminated, I found out she has been really successful out there. Well done!
Cycle 7
I thought that the contestants were better this cycle as compared to the previous cycle. Just on their first photo shoot, some took great great pictures that it was as if they have been modelling for a long time. Impressive!
Cycle 8
Jaslene (winner)
Heather is really pretty, a natural when it comes to modelling. However her disability (mild autism) made her unsuitable to be America's Next Top Model. But she can be a successful photoshoot model!
Saleisha (winner)
Heather(4th runner-up)
Cycle 10
I started my love for ANTM with this cycle. It was last year..cannot really remember much about this cycle except this model whose name is so unique and she was one of my favourites.
Katarzyna (3rd runner-up)
Cycle 11
Ooo this is the best cycle so far! Love the final 4 contestants! Glad that Mckey won! She's the best of the bunch no doubt!
Mckey (winner)
Samantha (1st runner-up)
Analeigh (2nd runner-up)
Majorie (3rd runner-up)



















No comments:
Post a Comment