A week and more has passed since the last time I post and the days that went by after that was a road to recovery. I thank the people around me who has been patient with me: Shane, Shu Hua, Adora and Grace. *smiles* It was quite a weird experience for I cannot really pinpoint when it all began. I really didn't want to behave that way but it just happened for quite an unexpectedly long period I must say.
It's the end of week 7 and the mid term holiday is here (week 8)! Yay! No school officially but there are of course meetings. Two have already been scheduled and I don't know if there's gonna be more. *crosses fingers* Then again it's also good to settle things during this week as compared to school weeks which will resume for another 5 weeks before the end term break and the final exams the following week. First half of the semester went by like a breeze and now I must gear up for the tides. Haha I won't say they are storms because I know I have a great God who will carry me through!
No comments:
Post a Comment