Thursday, January 29, 2009

I watched Inkheart today! It's nice!


That strikes one movie down from my list (and many more to go). It was only last year that I started watching movies more in the cinema than in the comfort of my own home with rented VCDs (yes VCDs not DVDs or Blueray). It is really the whole movie experience that one takes delight in and willingly fork out the $6-10 to pay for it. A movie gives you at least an hour and a half of getaway as one immerse oneself into the story and sometimes we even imagine being in their world. Well I don't wish to be in a situation where my life is is danger with guns pointing at me or leaping through glass windows or facing death as I walk on a plank with sharks below me. No no no...some movies paint "happily ever afters", I wish I have mine.

Next movie to watch"Bride wars"!

4 weeks of school has gone by...so fast! I am thankful I have not attended any meetings though I would be attending my first meeting next week! Here we go again!

No comments: