Friday, August 15, 2008

Bondue camp (run 2) 6-8 August

Bondue camp was such a disappointment really.
Objectives
1. Have fun
2. Make lots of friends!(afterall we are all in the same faculty!)

Both objectives were not met. Sad. The partying on second night just made the camp worst. My level turned into a mambo level, rather havoc. As much as I wanted to sleep I can't until I found another room I could sleep in which is level 2 where michelle's group is sleeping. Thankfully I got to rest at 2am!

Ok probably the only saving grace is the last day where I was involved in Muggle-Quidditch. We had to run with a broomstick in between our legs leaving only one hand to catch the ball! Hahaha! Each team must have 5 chasers, 2 beaters, one keeper, one snitch and one seeker. In this case, the snitch has to be a person to stimulate the self-thinking snitch that is free to move wherever it wants in Quidditch; Harry Potter. My group did well for Muggle Quidditch. Yay!

No comments: