Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Went for my metriculation today! All I can say is that it was a LONG process. Started off at 10am and ended at 4pm.

The day started with many seniors approaching us(freshmen) to sign ip for the camps they're promoting:

Starring SMU: a CIP based camp over a span of 8 days, 8 hours each day. Programme include car washing for charity and samba dancing

Christian Fellowship: a 4 days 3 night camp fellowshipping with fellow brothers and sisters in Christ from SMU. Will be learning about the book of Colossians together.

Uni-Y: a CIP based camp over a span of 4 days 3 nights. *Yanda should know more about this in details!

Campus Crusade: a 3 days 2 nights camp

ARTS camp: programme include vocal workshops, indancity(dance class), emcee training, photography, stage production, etc

xTREME sports camp: programme include learning how to dive, in-line-skate, dragonboating, mountain biking, etc

I listened to all that they have to say about the camps they represent and my friend and I have made our decision. I started out with the intention of attending 2 or at most 3 camps but in the end we have have signed up for FOUR camps. They are: Christian Fellowship Camp, Uni-Y camp, Bondue Camp(Business camp) and the compulsory Freshmen Team Building Camp. Quite a handful eh? But they're quite spread out and the last day of camp is 15th Aug, school starting on 18th. Hahah! Good luck to me! *giggles*

No comments: