Wednesday, July 02, 2008

I don't know what to blog about recently...I tried to post something a few times this week but I thought of nothing. Even right now, I'm not saying anything. Ahh okay hmm...I went for my Pre-Enrolment Medical checkup(finally!) and the test result show that I'm healthy! Haha it has been awhile since I last took an X-ray and to see how my backbone is still curved like the last time is...*shrugs* I don't know what vocab to use. If my backbone is not curved, I could have been a little taller! Yes that's what I think everytime I'm reminded of my backbone condition. Hahaha!

Today is my second last day at work! How time flies! It's already july and I'm going back to school soon! I shall do a timeline now.

November 21st 2007: LAST day of exam, Lit paper 3(modernism)-Owen War Poetry, The Great Gatsby & Heart of Darkness.

"The Horror! The Horror!" quote from Heart of Darkness
"My subject is War, and the pity of War
The poetry is in the pity" quote Wilfred Owen

November 22nd-December 15th: Preparation for Step Up Camp

December 16th-18th: Step OUT Camp!

December 19th-24th: Busy making and writing christmas cards(Wrote 90, made 44 I think?)

December 26th-29th: HUNGER camp!

December 30th-January 16th: Bumped around. Unemployed.

January 16th-February 28th: Kenzo, sales promoter

February 29th: ShuFang's wedding!

March 7th: 'A' level Results Released. (Thank God for my results!)

March 11th-April 29th: Admin work at my mum's workplace

May 9th-May 12th: BANGKOK!

May 13th-May 21st, 27th-28th: Admin(finding papers?!!) at BT Frontline

May 22nd-May 24th: Adidas Fair job!

June 3rd-July 3rd: Kenzo

July 4th-Aug 15th: ?

Lee Kong Chian School Of Business Camp 1-3 Aug
ACF Arts Camp 7 - 9 August 2008
Freshmen Team Building Camp 13 – 15 August 2008
Apart from these, it's free and easy! Whoo-hoooo!

No comments: