This year is the the best birthday celebration I had! I received so many surprises from the people around me!
Firstly, my mum, dad and sister gave me each a generous ang pao.
Secondly, an all paid trip to Bangkok.
Thirdly, my cell made me a lovely black note book.
Forthly, Shu Hua gave me a creatively laid out photo album filled with beautiful memories way back to the year we met(2003)
Fifthly, LiJia came back to visit the choir on sunday, stayed all the way till prac ended(helped out as a conductor even) and celebrated my birthday and doug's together with the choir.
Sixthly, I got a visit from the five 'jokers' 45 minutes before my birthday ended.
Seventhly, the dinner with Grace's family really took place(I thought we might have to postpone again somehow)
Eightly, a PINK piglet drinking mug accompanied by a handmade birthday card with a picture of me as the cover from Deirdre and Joel.
Lastly, Adora blessed me with 2 of my long awaited planetshakers album: Never stop & Pick it up containing songs like 'Pick it up', 'Beautiful Saviour', 'Majesty', etc.
WOW. I've been blessed in many many ways this year. Thinking about it is enough to bring me to tears(as I'm listening to 'Beautiful Saviour'). Thank you Lord!
No comments:
Post a Comment