I'm FREEEEEEEEEE! YAY! I'm not going to that place ever again to do admin. This is the worst admin job anybody can get. The job scope: to find documents that the company have a hard time finding. It could be because it's with some joker. To me the crucial reason being that the documents are not filed systematically ; some file according to dates whereas some file according to soif number/invoice number.
Comparing this job and my previous admin job, the previous one is better, much better. Of course if you want me to choose any job I want to do right now before uni starts it would be sales. I love doing sales! That's why I'm going back to Kenzo next month! Yay! I'll probably work till end of June and I'll stop working. I wanna enjoy the rest of my holiday while I have the chance!
Joke of the day: NUS Business School accepted me even though I didn't go for the interview. HAHA. Indeed it's a thick stack.
Ohwell I'm going into SMU!
No comments:
Post a Comment