Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Met Shu Hua at 12.30pm and spent the whole day with her(just got back not too long ago)! Haha! It has been such a long time since we get a day like this together. The last time was in sec 2? That's a long time ago! We ate, talked, talked and shopped and took pictures, ate somemore, talk LOADS more; just enjoying each other's company!

I proud to say I didn't buy anything on impulse! HA! We've got the pictures to keep track of the clothes we like and we're gonna take the time to think carefully before buying. Smart eh? Hahaha! I bought a packet of doggy snacks for my puppy! He likes it! Yay! Hahaha!

12.45pm: Loaded the camera, took the first picture. Let the shopping trip began!

1st Stop: ZARA
2nd stop: MANGO
3rd stop: WAREHOUSE

4th stop: DOROTHY PERKINS


5th stop: ESPIRIT


6th stop: FILA

7th stop: FOODCOURT

8th stop: FOUNTAIN OF WEALTH
What a great day today! Love you Shu Hua! You are assuredly His!

No comments: