Met Charity at IKEA for dinner. I had spaghetti meatballs and she had 5 piece meatballs and bread which is so little to be considered dinenr for me. Haha! We had a good chat! I enjoy chatting with Charity, seldom will there be a moment of silence at all when both of us meet up. *smiles* We always have things to talk about, the past, the present and even the future. After sitting at the cafeteria for quite long we decided to stretch our legs a bit by taking a stroll round the markethall. At the end of the day, Charity bought this container of beads and 2 packs of photoframe and me? I bought 4 packs of cards, 4 rolls of strings, a pack of photoframe. I'm such a cards person. I love buying cards! I have been storing up lots of craft materials lately which I believe will come in handy one day! I'm considering getting those beads that Charity got.
Took a straight bus home. Hmm come to think of it, it's better to spend money on transportation which will get me home in a more convenient way than to save on transportation by taking the free shuttle bus and I will have to walk a distance home after that. Got back in time to catch American Idol. Ooh I think Carly Smithson is great! Really hope she goes far! As for the guys, I like David Archuleta and Danny Noriega!
No other distractions after American Idol, I find myself thinking about the results...I wonder how I fared..
Thank you for all the well wishes people! I'm so touched to receive regards from my form teacher Mr Chiang and my guardian Ms Lim. I thank God for supportive tutors like them!
No comments:
Post a Comment