Saturday, March 29, 2008

I finished Coffee Prince! It's not bad, but not as good as My Girl to me.

The merge of the new and old, uniquely Singapore.

Spent the whole day with my sister today! We went to Bugis, Haji Lane/Arab street and suntec city. I didn't spend on apparel today(which is a surprise). I went for a manicure instead; a light pink shade. I conclude that painting nails in Bugis Street is not as cheap as what you think. Yes you can get express manicure at $9.90 BUT they do not have the nail dryer and you've got to wait patiently for your nails to dry or assist by fanning your nails YOURSELF. As compared to painting your nails in say Nails in Vogue in Century Square, you pay $12(express) and you can expect better services, inclusive of 2 free nail art and you can dry your nails properly. Gosh I even got a cut at my finger today because the manicurist was rough with the nail buff.

Had dinner at Kenny Rogers! Yummmmmy! I have a sweet tooth lately. Boy am I craving for some Ben & Jerry's ice-cream, brownies, cookies and cheesecake/chocolate cake. Well at least I still have one tub of Ben & jerry's left and some frosties for a sweet snack!

I have been eating a lot lately it's scary. I'm beginning to see where the food is going, need to excercise soon!

No comments: