Saturday, March 01, 2008

Hanwen & Shu Fang's wedding was spectacular! A job well done by the wedding planner! This was one of the most well planned weddings that I have ever been to(well not that I have been to many weddings to start of with). I like the wedding plan! From the solemnization to the cocktail reception to the dinner! One after the other! That's more like it compared to those long breaks between one event to the other I experienced in previous weddings. Haha and what did we(choir & musicians) do during the cocktail? CAM WHORE all the way!

I noticed the groom during the solemnization, oh the pure joy on his face is enough to make me smile..Shu Fang looked very pretty yesterday! Like a model!

Dinner was great! I love the soup, fish and prawns! Yummy! Oh not forgetting the cute little cupcakes!! Wheee~!

Watched The Leap Years at 2.20am at PS today with LiJia, Linda, Isabel, Lynn, Rachel, Charity, Grace, Yanda, Alvin, Greg, Eugene, Carol, Teri. Ooh the show was good! That male lead is so shuai! Hahaha!

Got home at 5am, slept for 1 and a half hours and I'm up till now. Romantic Princess is such a nice serial!!

No comments: