Sunday, February 03, 2008

One word to describe how my day has been; flustered. Woke up later than usual today because I attended 11am service instead of 9am as there is no cell every first week of the month. I was flustered in the morning because I couldn't find a formal skirt to wear and that got me really upset. Sometimes I wonder why can't we have casual wear every sunday(this being a youth ministry afterall). Oh well...I got dressed up eventually and I have my sister to thank for that. We ended up late for service and we had to sit in the tabernacle. And I was still in the state of being flustered because I find myself unable to just listen and concentrate. The speaker wasn't loud enough and so it was hard to catch what Pastor was saying. Moreover, I thought that the message was....haha...hmm...um...yeah...I mean it's true what my sister pointed out; how do you know for sure what you are talking about? It's all your own interpretation.

Of course I acknowledge that God gives pastor the wisdom to teach the church and everything. But I just hope that other messages could be more Word based. I mean Revelation is enough to cause some people to raise their eyebrows already and now Genesis? Haha...don't mistaken me, I respect Pastor to preach about Revelations...

Had division leaders meeting with Weixiong after speedlight which lasted an hour. When I came back from lunch just in time for the rehearsal in the sanctuary, I got called into the room with Li Jia, Lynn, LQ, Jared and Mei Ling where I received some shocking news. Wow as if my day hasn't been more flustered. Haha...What a day...

No comments: