Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I worked alone today. Despite the crowd, my counter had little sales. In fact I sold one fragrance ONLY. That's really bad! I have high expectations for myself but then again it depends on the customers to buy at the end of the day and there's just this much I could do to promote. The boss is pressurising us(beauty advisors) to push sales for Kenzoki(skincare) but it's really hard because there hasn't been much advertising about the skincare range thus people are not aware of kenzoki products! And they expect us to sell a lot per day? Most Kenzoki sales owe to old customers who have used the products before. Well let me do a bit of promotion here.

'Sweet and smooth lips duo' sells well! It's a lip gloss. The special thing about this is that it has two sides. One side is made of sugar grains to exfoliate your lips and the other side is made of butter to moisturise your lips leaving a thin film of sweetness.

'White lotus water' is a toner for all skin types. It's refreshing and can be used over make-up to keep your face clean and refreshed!

'Chilly foaming cleanser' is a cleanser cum make-up remover for normal-oily skin. If your make-up is heavy, use this to wash your face twice to have a throughly cleansed face.

'Enveloping velvety wash' is a cleanser cum make-up remover for dry skin.

'Cream with a sheen' is a day cream for dry skin. It has cotton oil in it that moisturises.

Well these are the products that sell well! They're good I must say. =) Haha if you want to get anything, get it from me! Haha save my neck from my boss!

Ho ho ho I'm OFF on saturday! Boss manage to find another girl to cover for me. The roster for the month of february is up. I spent the morning panicking because boss put me to work on 10th feb(this sunday) and 17th feb(next sunday). Luckily I managed to get two different girls to cover for me once again! Thankfully! I'll be in Taka most of the time except my last two days on work which I'll be in Raffles City. I'll be working on Vday! Whoo hoo! Good sales good sales please! My work ends on the 26th! So fast hor! Next stop, mum's office. Haha! Free transportation to work everyday!

No comments: