Saturday, February 09, 2008

I think I love to work. Haha couldn't get used to the free time I had today because I have been working every saturday since I got this job and today just felt weird. I got up in the morning thinking about work and I called up to check on the morning gal to make sure she knows what to do which was quite a bit actually. Haha I feel as if I'm in charge of the Taka counter but I'm not. Haha! I really love my job and sadly I cannot see myself doing this all the way. I know I need exposure and I also want to have a higher pay. I'm saving up for my education! Oh and a tuner! I don't have a tuner can you believe it? After owning a guitar at the age of 13, I don't even have a tuner! Hahaha!

My bank book and thumbdrive are still missing! Gosh! Where can they be?!!

No comments: