Ha! There has been changes made to the schedule and I'm having off today instead of Friday. Man! I was hoping to work on the days leading up to Valentine's day(I'm sure you understand why?). Haha! Anyway I'm not complaining about the changes now because
1) I got a good rest today
2) I got to spend time with God. *smiles*
3) I can collect my long awaited contact lens later! Haha it's my fault for not ordering in advance(I ordered only when I'm down to my expiring last pair!) Haha I shall not do it again! I was 'punished' for my procrastination by having to wear specs for 6 days including CNY.
4) I can hang out with besties Shu Hua & Rachel after work on vday! We're going to watch a movie! (previously my shift was 1.30pm-9.30pm but now it's 9.30am-5.30pm) Yay!
5)I get to work together with my good kenzoian pal, Pei Qi on Friday. Finally! We have been waiting for this day to come! Haha! I got to know her on the day of our 'interview' and ever since then we have been keeping in contact; meeting up for lunch when we are able to, keep each other company during work by calling each other at our respective outlets, etc. Nice girl!
Talking about work on Friday, I'll be stationing in a different place in Taka. They call it the Beauty Palour. Anyway, Kenzo is launching a NEW fragrance called the Holi fragrance. It's actually Kenzo Amour EDP(Eau De Parfum) so it's a stronger scent of the relatively new Kenzo Amour. Having said that, I'm down for morning shift and I got to be in Taka by 8.30am to set up the whole booth. OMG. Ok I don't think I'm alone in the morning to set up the booth. This is soo exciting!! I'm best at selling fragrance! Hahaha!
Know what! I have only 10 more working days in kenzo! Wah! Couldn't believe it! Haha one month and a half of work in Kenzo is almost coming to an end. Well till now, I enjoy every moment of work. To some the novelty of the job is long gone but it's still relevant for me. Haha! I may consider coming back(say if I'm bored working in the office or they no longer need me or...). *whistles*
*clears throat*
Spend at least $150 say by buying a bottle of limited edition Holi fragrance/Kenzo Amour and another item from 15th Feb-21st Feb to receive a pink pouch containing 15ml of Kenzo Amour Body nectar and 15ml of Kenzo Amour Body lotion , a 5ml limited edition Holi fragrance miniature and a set of Kenzo Amour miniatures(3 colours).
No comments:
Post a Comment