The focus of this picture is not me, it's the products you see in 4 distinct colours. Can you even read the words written on the products from here? No. Even if you're physically there, you might have difficulities reading the labels just off the counter. Notice how these kenzoki appear in many shapes and sizes? Yeah THE HORROR THE HORROR when I reported for my first day. There is no segregation of products according to the purposes they fulfill! Rather they're just sitting there according to COLOURS. This is not so in other kenzo outlets, there the products are segregated to 'Face care, day', 'Face care, night', 'Body care', 'cleanser', 'toner', 'body mist', etc. Here? None! Wah it took me 3 days to familarise myself with the products and a week or so to memorise where each and every product sits. My goodness! This is how I am using my brain cells. Hahahaha! For one, I'm not into all these skincare. Sheesh! I just love the job of a promoter that's all! Hahaha!Back to work tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment