Saturday, February 02, 2008

[Continuation]

And I wonder where these American Idols are NOW?

Well Kelly clarkson is still around and she's known for 'A moment like this' and 'Breakaway'

Ruben Studdard kinda disappeared after he released his first album. But we saw him surfaced last season(6) when he sang a song with Jordin Sparks


Fantasia is gone

Carrie Underwood is still around and she lent her voice to a recent disney movie 'Enchanted', singing 'Ever ever after'! Such a nice song and it really flattered her!

Taylor Hicks was the underdog in season 5 and I quote Simon "America will never put you in the finals for judging" [unquote]. He disappeared too. I guess proving that he can win the hearts of Americans then is enough for him and we don't see him standing in the limelight anymore.

Jordin Sparks...well too early to say anything. Haha!


Carrie Underwood singing 'Ever ever after'


Jordin & Ruben singing 'You're all I need to get by'



Hmm what about the 1st runner upS?

Season 1: Justin Guarini
status: MIA

Season 2: Clay Aiken
status:
Got famous after American Idol(even though he wasn't THE America Idol) for a while till his popularity died down and he sank into oblivion. During that period of time, he became really plum! Well he is not that plum when he appeared again in season 5. Catch this video below. Humourous!




His audition


Season 3: Diana Digamo
status: MIA

Season 4: Bo Bice
status: MIA

Season 5: Katharine McPhee
status: MIA

Her audition


Season 6: Lewis Blake
status: too early to tell.


Why do I seem obsessed? Just for fun. HAHA!

Here we go! Season 7! Enjoy!


Good auditions





Bad Auditions




No comments: