Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Went for a job interview this morning. I would say it's a scary experience because I know nothing about investing banking and i know nothing about microsoft excel which is really the key requirement of the job i'm applying for. The boss seem to be appalled that I don't know excel. Haha! He gave me the impression that it would have been better if I knew how to use excel. Oh well..guess this job is gonna be a flop. I'm very scared honestly..about working and everything...There's another job offer at CGH, desk counter. After much thought, I think I would choose CGH because it's more relaxing and iI don't have to travel much. Oh well...

I feel disoriented...seriously...i feel lost. I don't know what I should do with my time and all. I want to do something meaningful..I don't want to waste my holiday away! Oh Lord I need some direction!

No comments: