Monday, January 28, 2008

Met Kerri and Brice for early dinner today! Yay! I'm so happy she could make it to meet me. It has been such a long time since we spent time together. Ever since I got myself involved in church(dramalight in my later primary years and then speedlight), we never really get to see each other much. Well I'm thankful for the one hour spent with her! I'm surprised that Brice came along but hey I'm not complaining. Being a French, he taught me how to pronounce those french terms that fragrances use like 'parfum' and what kenzo uses like 'L'eauPar' and 'Amour'. For your information, 'L'eauPar' is pronounced as Low-Par and 'Amour' is pronounced as Ah-moo. And 'pour homme' is pronounced poo ome which means 'for him' and 'pour femme' is pronounced as poo farm which means 'for her'. Interesting eh! FYI! Haha!

Brice and Kerri stayed awhile more to smell the fragrances and to listen to me promoting the fragrances to them. It was such a fun time for me even though this has been what I have been doing for the past 2 weeks(wow! It has been 2 weeks!). Haha I guess one is my dear cousin and the other is her love. *smiles*

Sales weren't up to my expectations today. =(

No comments: