Wednesday, January 30, 2008

BAD DAY

Missed the early bus that will get me to work 20 minutes earlier

Tried to walk quickly to catch the bus but knowing it is futile

Waited for 20 minutes for the next bus

Dozed off after reading a few pages of my christian literature

Walked quickly from Far East Plaza(where I alighted) to Taka

Reached on the dot(2pm)

Reached counter at 2.08pm

*ouch* Stomach is not feeling well

Condition worsened, I couldn't bring myself to stand too long or to put forth a cheerful disposition

Bent down to check the cupboard and I sprained my neck

*ouch* *ouch*

Went for dinner break at 7pm

Handphone rang; covermark promoter asking me where the vials are because customer wants to redeem their free vials

She didn't get what I was trying to say and I had to rush up to my counter leaving my food on the table

Arriving, I realised there were 3 customers(OMG)

One customer was smelling the fragrance and the other 2 were the ones trying to redeem the vials

Hoping that I get to open a bill, she disappointed me and the typical singaporeans hankering for FREE stuff just left without any purchases despite me spending time to promote to them(like hello my dinner is waiting for me at the table!)

Went down to finish up my meal(Thankfully I was with a friend)

Pain was searing me, my stomach and my neck

NO SALES at the end of the day

Boss asked WHY

LIKE HELLO DO YOU THINK EVERYBODY NEEDS PERFUME! I DON'T! AND IT'S NOT LIKE THEIR SKINCARE IS SO ESTABLISHED.

okay...now the pain has risen up to my head. And it's affecting my movements. ARGH. Today is indeed different from other days...somehow there's no joy in me and I didn't enjoy my day at work which I usually do. *sigh*

No comments: