Monday, September 03, 2007

You know just when you thought He is far away, He is actually so near, whispering to you but it's whether or not your spirit is sensitive enough to discern. I've been praying about my acadamic(basically sending LOADS of SOS!). Hey! He spoke to me and now I know how to go about studying already. When I'm tired from reading one subject, go on to do something else(another subject) instead of pushing myself to finish it so stubbornly(yeah I have been pretty stubborn). I thank God for revealing this to me and for advising me. He taught me to be patient recently as I struggle to fill in all the gaps I have in my research in one day(often wasting a lot of time) but when I listened to the Holy Spirit and stop for the day, I always find what I want the next day or my next search. The Lord has been good to me! Hallelujah!

No comments: