Teacher's day was fun even though we didn't had full attendance(3 absentees) and Mr Wee and Ms Rehana weren't around to celebrate with us(we didn't get to present them their beautiful sashes and notebooks. What a pity!). Mr chiang is "Mr Incredible"! What an appropriate title. Haha! It was a relaxing time in school, munching on junk food first thing in the morning, chit chatting, fooling around(particularly Darren who went all crazy about his songs). Haha the concert was entertaining as well though I had to leave half-way along with all the other CG reps (missing out on the teachers' performances as a result. Sish!) We(CG reps) had to get ready to walk out with the cake at the grand finale. It was a beautiful star fruit cake! Such a grand event this year! Sooo much better than last year! The funny thing was...my class treated me like a star by asking me to pose with the cake as I was carrying it out to lay it on the table along with 30 over CG reps. Haha! Hilarious! I had a fun time!
I had a fun time studying today too! The joy of the Lord is my strength! =) I'm glad I have friends who care! LOVE ADORA, ANNABEL, DIYANAH AND MICHELLE!
No comments:
Post a Comment