Monday, September 10, 2007
Just got home not too long ago from BK with 6 other classmates. We were all hungry ppl! Haha! I protested against McDonalds. I have eaten macs 6 times last week! And my cell had to eat at macs yesterday. Haha! Oh I could have gotten back home an hour or so earlier if I had remembered to bring my keys in the morning. I was locked outside. Thankfully my dad was able to come home to open the door for me if not I'll still be outside. Econs was ok considering I know what I was writing. I mean for the past econs exams(mid years 2006, promos 2006, mid years 2007) I left the exam hall clueless about what I was writing and I had difficulties completing and answering at least one question properly. At least this time round I could safely say I answered one question properly. Haha! Ok I tried my best.Geography tomorrow! Ah I have spent weeks on this subject man! It better be good tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment