Friday, September 14, 2007

I have really taken a day off from studying today(despite having one more paper on mon). I guess I need it and I WANT it above all. I mean...I have been battling against sleep and been so tensed this week, surely I can reward myself by resting today(not doing any work) right? Then again I won't say I had totally wasted my time. I finally brought myself to call up a few members today(though there's 18 more to go!). Haha oh well shall take the whole month to get it done! =) Yes it's nice to hear from them and it really warms my heart to hear them opening up more and more as we talk. Haha...the power of effective communication! Yes this is a good end for today(calling). Now, it's time to end it better with some time with God before I zZZ...

Math full steam ahead tmr!

No comments: