Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I'm very touched by the care and concern of the people around me lately..they really surprised me...the things that they share with me are so relevant as they accuarately addressed my concerns. I don't know how they know it but they did...they're God sent! I really thank God for these people who have been encouraging me and reminding me of God's grace and goodness.

Proverbs 16:9
In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps

Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

Thank you Lijia!

Luke 12:22-34
"Do not worry, God is in control"

Thank you Shu Fang!

Isaiah 40:31
but those who hope in he Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles;they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and will not faint

Thank you Eugene!

Thank you Lynn , James and a special friend. *smiles*

No comments: