Sleepy. Drank coffee. But I cannot turn to coffee to often if not it'll lose its usefulness (to keep me awake). I love coffee! Haha I remember I drank coffee everyday during my O level year. Scary I know. I can drink 3-4 cups of coffee sometimes(hot cheapo coffee that is...not some starbucks of coffee bean). OOH I absolutely love "mocha ice blended" and "The ultimate" from coffee bean and "java chips" from starbucks. Though it's not coffee coffee but if I were to drink a hot one it'll be vanila latte from starbucks(my sister's recommendation). HAHA.
Someone told me TWICE today that "coffee is bad for your health". IS IT MY DEAR?
HAHAHAHAHA
You know the next time I queue up to buy a cup of coffee, I'll be so reminded of you. HAHA!
Love ya!*hugs
We'll be owls tonight. Jia you with your revision!
No comments:
Post a Comment