Saturday, June 02, 2007

Just came back from my meeting with Ling Quan and Yanda. What a fruitfuk discussion we had! Haha...this is my first time serving in the praise and worship team for an event as such. I mean I have never lead worship before except during the malacca camp last year. HAHA! What an experience! =) It was so scary for me then come to think of it. Only one practice a few days before the camp. This time round, I think we'll spend more time preparing our hearts and the sets of praise and worship songs that we have chosen at the end of our discussion just now. I have never really thought so hard about the songs in my life before. Haha now I know...choosing 5-6 songs for any praise and worship service in speedlight is not an easy affair. One not only have to consider the technical flow of the song(music) but also about how the spirit will move, to think and meditate on the lyrics and what you want to bring out during worship. I'm glad we manage to come up with all 4 sets. Songs like Blessed, Lord reign in me, with you, this is my desire, father of life, i will run to you, there is none like you, free to dance, burn it deep, draw me close, how lovely, by your side, will you worship, empower me, take me in, i will magnify you...and many many more! Looking forward to the choir.musicians retreat! YEAH! Hopefully next yr, the family will just get bigger! Haha! =)

No comments: