Thursday, June 14, 2007

Hey! Guess what! I'm back at my cousin's place, with my sister.I arrived on Monday and my friend's family is probably still in Malaysia. Oh well...move here move there I feel like a normad! Haha! Good news is that my house is gonna be ready soon! Next friday I think but I'm afraid my studies will be disrupted. I'm not sure whether I'll move in with my family or only after my mid years which is the week after next. Yikes! Mid years...Eww!

My alarm rang at 6am and I just shut it off. The next time I look at the time, it was already 7am. HAHA! I was so tired and sleepy still, slept late. But I have no choice but to get up, wash up and travel to bedok to practise with the praise and worship team for the choir.musicians retreat(I can't wait!). I was 45 minutes early? I left the house at 7.30am and I reached bedok at 8.15am. What the..haha I didn't expect the journey to be so short..I kinda overestimated the time. Oh well...at least I got to grab a bite at the hawker before the practise. I tried to red my notes while waiting for yanda and Jian Han to arrive at the meeting venue but it was fruitless. Haha! We went to Jian Han's house. It was a good time! We practised for all our sets and I must say even though I have seen Jian Han play for speedlight for a long time, till now, I'm still impressed with him. He's so talented!! He seem to remember every single song he ever played before and even if he doesn't know the chords initially, he'll still be able to figure it out along the way as the guitarists(yanda and ling quan) play on. He has good hearing. Haha! I wish I have a keen ear too. =( Ah but I don't. Haha! I have not been practising and improving my playing much every since I started learning which is what 5 years ago? HAHA! One promise I make to myself, to practise and learn new guitar techniques after my A levels. Yup!

As for now..it's back to geography. Urbanisation and Economic geography. So much to memorise! My goodness!!

No comments: